Five ingredients for this Paleo Chocolate Avocado Freezer Fudge! Plus we’re throwing in some collagen peptides for some added health benefits! Just 65 calories per square with only 3 grams of sugar, this freezer fudge is easy to make and a healthy way to satisfy your chocolate cravings.
- 1 small-medium avocado, mashed (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup natural nut or seed butter (I used homemade creamy cashew)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
- 3 scoops Collagen Powder
- 1/4 tsp extract flavor; mint, vanilla, almond, coconut, etc. (I used mint and it tastes amazing!)
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper allowing extra to hang over sides, set aside.
- In a small blender or food processor, mix together mashed avocado, nut/seed butter, maple syrup, and flavor extract until well combined. Transfer mix to medium bowl and add cacao powder and collagen powder. Using spatula or large spoon, gently stir until combined. Batter will be thick and fudgy.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan, spreading evenly into corners. Note: batter is very thick. To get into the corners it helps to use lightly wet fingertips and push the batter with fingers into corners.
- Place pan in freezer for at least one hour to set, or overnight. Lift parchment paper from pan and set on cutting board. Using a large sharp knife, cut fudge into 18 squares. Store in airtight container in freezer. Note that fudge can be enjoyed straight from the freezer, and will “melt” the more it sits at room temperature.